Annual Fund Manager
Annual Fund Manager
Title: Annual Fund Manager
Date: March 1, 2017
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports to: Director of Advancement & External Affairs
Solebury School seeks a dedicated and experienced person to serve in a full-time, 12-month position as our Annual Fund Manager. Start date is flexible sometime in spring/summer 2017. Reporting directly to the Director of Advancement & External Affairs, responsibilities include:
- Design and implement Annual Fund campaign activities (identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship) to reach fundraising goals while maintaining a budget. Activities can include multi-letter direct mail campaigns, social media and digital communications, as well as individual outreach.
- Responsible for overseeing all functions of fundraising database (inResonance Generations), including gift entry, constituent entry, reports and queries.
- Prepare informational updates for multiple constituencies on various media platforms.
- Create and send timely donor acknowledgements for all gifts.
- Work with business office staff to reconcile financial data.
- Assist with special events, including, but not limited to, Alumni Weekend.
- Prepare content for Annual Report in collaboration with Director of Advancement and Advancement team. Also prepare quarterly analysis of Annual Fund progress for Director of Advancement and School Leadership.
- Support the mission and vision of Solebury School.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Advancement & External Affairs.
- Minimum two years fundraising experience with a non-profit organization, including annual campaigns
- Knowledge of fund development principles, best practices and public relations
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to relationship-build and handle multiple concurrent projects while being detail-oriented
- Experience with a relational fundraising database, Microsoft Word, Excel and G Suite
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with various forms of Social Media and its applicability to fundraising
- Solid writing, editing and presentation ability
- Flexible regarding work schedule: limited travel, weekend/evening events, and one weekend of residential life duty
- Professional demeanor, flexible and able to respond to multiple demands
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with independent school fundraising and an understanding of education
- Experience working with parent volunteers
- Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Must have auditory, visual, and physical skills to be able to perform tasks as outlined in this job description.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary range to Staci Freer, Special Projects Manager. Interviews will begin in late March. Submit via firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attention: Staci Freer
6832 Phillips Mill Road
New Hope, PA 18938
Sign up for Job Alerts
Medical Billing - OPEN HOUSEPhysicians EndoscopyJamison, PAMar 27
CDL Driver - Extra BoardCPS Logistics, Inc.Doylestown, PA, United StatesMar 21
Collections in HatboroFBCS, Inc.Hatboro, PA, United StatesMar 16
Substitute TeachersBuckingham Friends SchoolLahaska, PA, United StatesMar 14
Annual Fund ManagerSolebury SchoolNew Hope, PA, United StatesMar 13
Latest from the web
UBER Part Time Driver - Drive When You WantUber Driving PartnersDoylestown,PA19 Mar
Massage Therapist - License Required to ApplySootheJamison,PA17 Mar
Aflac Bilingual Sales AgentAflacPhiladelphia,PA18 Mar
Lyft Driver (No Experience Needed) - $500 BonusLyftGlenside,PA14 Mar
Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate)Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & RoachWarminster,PA21 Mar